The Lucira Check It COVID-19 Test Kit is a single-use test kit intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19. This test is for nonprescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nasal) swab specimens in individuals aged 14 years and older (self-collected) or individuals ≥2 years (collected by an adult) with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19.
First and only FDA authorized single-use molecular home test
Results in 30 minutes or less
- On-demand access to telehealth for positive results
Authorized for self-collection for individuals aged 14+ and adult collection for children aged 2-13
Detects all COVID-19 variants of interest and concern, including Omicron and all BA and BQ subvariants of concern
- Package Insert
- Nasal Swab: one sterile nasal swab in a peel-pouch
- Sample Vial: a single-use, disposable vial containing an elution buffer to release and lyse virions from a nasal swab sample
- Test Unit: a single-use, disposable unit with lyophilized reagents for multiplexed amplification and electronic readout for detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA
- Batteries: two AA batteries for the Test Unit
- Plastic disposal bag to dispose of the test kit after use.
- 92% Sensitivity
- 98% Specificity
There are no reviews yet.