- Twenty (20) VTM tube, 2.0mL fill
- Twenty (20) sterile nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swabs
- VTM tubes and swabs are individually sealed together in a sealed pouch.
- Twenty (20) 3” x 7” biohazard collection bags
- Instructions for use
- pH: 7.1-7.5
- Storage: Cold or room temperature, 2-25°C
- Media Composition: Hank’s Balanced Salts Solution (HBSS)Phenol RedBovine Serum Albumin (BSA)
- Unused media may be transported and stored at room temperature, 15°C – 25°C.
- The shelf life of unused media is 18 months.
- After collection, samples should be stored and transported at 2 to 4°C for up to 48 hours.
- If samples must be stored longer than 48 hours, it is recommended to cryopreserve them at -70°C.