Blue 3-ply procedural masks with comfort ear loops. Meets or exceeds ASTM Level 1 requirements.
AnsCare Level 1 procedural masks are manufactured by ANS-PAK in the USA under exacting quality control standards. The mask construction features custom-designed elastic ear loops to provide all-day comfort and prevent ear fatigue, and a flexible coated metal nose bridge which can be adjusted to provide a close, gap-free fit. The 3-ply material provides protection which exceeds ASTM Level 1 (F2100-19) requirements.
- 40 bags of 10 masks (400 pieces)
- MADE IN THE USA
- 100% post consumer packaging
- Extra-comfort ear loops
- 3-ply pleated construction
- Adjustable nosepiece
- Meets or exceeds ASTM Level 1 requirements for PFD (Partical Filtration Efficiency)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM Level 1 requirements for BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM Level 1 requirements for Differential Pressure (Breathability)
- Meets or exceeds ASTM Level 1 requirements for Flammability Resistance
- Single use
- Outer layer: 25 GSM hydrophobic non-woven PP spunbond
- Middle layer: 27 GSM BRE >95% non-woven PP meltblown
- Inner layer: 25 GSM soft absorbent non-woven PP spunbond