Level 2 masks are considered moderate barrier. Moderate barrier considers aerosols and splatter to be moderately generated. This includes procedures where heavy amounts of fluid, splatter, and aerosols are produced. Level 2 masks are suitable for restoratives, prophylaxis, sealants, limited oral surgery and endodontic work.
Ideal for use in pharmaceutical, biotech, food and beverage, medical, and manufacturing and maintenance applications.
- Meets ASTM Level 2 standards
- Three-ply for total protection
- FDA approved
- Latex and Fiberglass free
- Exceeds 98% bacterial filtration
- Exceeds 98% fluid filtration
- Passes water test and fire test
- Spandex ear loops
- Extra soft for all day comfort
- Malleable steel noseband ensures custom, secure seal
- Manufactured in an ISO Class 8 cleanroom and strictly tested
- Quality certification available
- BLACK also available
PLEASE NOTE: Information above in this section might be an overall summary about the product line and not in regards to the specific product. If you have any questions, Please E-mail or Call 1-855-360-5460.