- CLIA-waived for fingerstick whole blood
- It’s the first antigen/antibody rapid point-of-care test that detects both HIV-1/2 antibodies and free HIV-1 p24 antigen on a single test strip.
- Built-in quality controls to let you know the test is working.
- Test in three simple steps with clear results in just 20 minutes.
- Test using whole blood, serum or plasma samples.
- Proved 99.9% overall clinical sensitivity for all sample types.
- Determine HIV-1/2 Ag/Ab Combo Test Cards (20 tests/kit)
- Desiccant Package
- Chase Buffer (2.5 mL)
- Disposable Capillary Tubes
- Disposable Workstations
- Subject Information Notices
- Determine HIV-1/2 Ag/Ab Combo Package Insert
- Quick Reference Card
- Customer Letter
- Package insert
- 40 disposable pipettes
- 4 vials (one HIV-1 Reactive Control, one HIV-2 Reactive Control, one HIV-1 p24 Antigen Control, and one Nonreactive Control)
Clinical Performance Measures
- 99.9% sensitivity
- 99.8% specificity
Note: This product is only available for purchase with the submission of a valid CLIA accreditation. This test should only be performed by medical professionals. Per FDA guidelines, this product is non-returnable and non-refundable.
There are no reviews yet.